Our Law Firm Clients
Founded and based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the Henry Firm, LLC's underlying goal is to give you personalized, attentive legal services and counsel. To achieve that goal, we dedicate ourselves to being available to address your needs at any time. The Henry Firm prides itself on being able to respond promptly as your preferred legal counsel. It's standard practice that you have our personal contact information to reach us outside of normal business hours. That's because we realize that a prompt response to you is the best path to assuring your satisfaction.
BUSINESS & CORPORATE CLIENTS
The Henry Firm provides our business clients with the same services as much larger law firms, but unlike many of those firms, is able to offer personal service and genuine concern for each client's needs and issues.
Legal challenges for small businesses and large corporate clients differ in many ways, but in one way all are the same. When it comes to choosing a law firm, you want one that fully understands your business, because otherwise, your needs won’t be met. A critical part of learning those needs is us listening to you. The other crucial part of serving you is communication. We are committed to keeping you "in the loop" and fully informed at all stages of your case.
Personal legal representation
Our legal team values you. We want to know what your concerns are and fully explore them so we can provide you with the very best legal advice. The Henry Firm wants you to feel confident in your legal representation, and know that we are committed to finding an appropriate solution.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
At The Henry Firm, we maintain up-to-date knowledge and practical experience in a wide range of legal fields commonly affecting individuals and businesses in Louisiana. Our knowledge and experience allows us to protect and advise our clients and to build long-lasting relationships with those whom we serve. Our goal is to ensure that our clients are confident and secure with the knowledge that their attorney understands and appreciates their circumstances and legal needs.
The Henry Firm's areas of practice include the following fields of law:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Advocacy
- Bankruptcy & Consumer Protection
- Business Law & Commercial Transactions
- Election Law
- Eminent Domain
- Energy Law
- Estate Planning
- Governmental Relations
- Insurance Law, Coverage & Disputes
- Land Owner Rights & Disputes
- Personal Injury Law
- Regulated Industries
- Real Estate Development
- Successions & Donations
- Timber Rights
- Workers' Compensation
We are admitted to practice in the following jurisdictions:
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court - Western Dist. of Louisiana
- United States District Court - Middle Dist. of Louisiana
- United States District Court - Eastern Dist. of Louisiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court - Western Dist. of La.
- United States Bankruptcy Court - Middle Dist. of La.
- United States Bankruptcy Court - Eastern Dist. of La.
- Louisiana Public Service Commission
- Louisiana Board of Ethics
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Federal Communications Commission